
Teacher's note: Kirdan was so funny during breakfast! Teacher Fang, Carolyn (William's mom) and I were having a funny conversation. Each time we would laugh, Kirdan would fake laugh! Hilarious! Kirdan was really tired but fought his a.m. nap. He was really indecisive - wanting to be held and then put down, no pacifier, wanting pacifier. Kirdan hit the wall when he started sleep crawling! He eventually went down after I got on his mat with him. Kirdan was in a great mood after his morning nap and was ready for the walk! He was all smiles and laughs! Kirdan fussed and turned during his 2nd nap, he had a lot of energy. I sat next to him while he talked himself to sleep. Kirdan ate well and seemed pretty hungry. He loves the veggies and eats them with no problems.
New things: Bell peppers and half of a banana (Mommy: wow wow!)

